Apache XML Security for Java 1.4.4 release notes
- Concurrency problem on incomplete Init.init() calls. See Issue 50248.
- test_jsr105 target appears to fail certain tests because of changes to W3C xml-stylesheet spec. See Issue 50125.
- JSR 105 TransformService classloading issue. See Issue 50122.
- String comparisons using '==' causes validation errors with some parsers.See Issue [40897.
- UnsyncByteArrayOutputStream throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException if array length > internal buffer expansion size. See Issue 50050.
- IdResolver Java API extension. See Issue 50036.
- Cannot resolve PrivateKeys used in Key Transport algorithms. See Issue 49493.
- DOMSubTreeData allows for only one iteration over referenced data. See Issue 49577.
- Xmlsec 1.4.3 not compatible with xmlbeans 2.4.0. See Issue 49692.
- Some changes to the build system. See Issue 49629.
- KeyResolver.registerAtStart() leads to ClassCastException. See Issue 49483.
- StorageResolver always exhausted after first use. See Issue 49458.
- StorageResolver.next() gives ClassCastException. See Issue 49456.
- KeyStoreResolver always exhausted after first use. See Issue 49450.
- KeyStoreResolver iterator returns null for symmetric keys. See Issue 49447.
- Digest Value of References inside Manifest - calculation order problem. See Issue 48368.
- ConcurrentModificationException in XMLUtils.See Issue 47779.
- xmlns:xml namespace improperly emitted during excl c14n. See Issue 47761.
- Out of memory error when signing or verifying big files. See Issue 36526.
- ClassNotFoundException when init the xml security in OSGi plateform. See Issue 47784.
- contextChild parameter of Transform.getInstance may be null. See Issue 47762.